Wednesday, February 29, 2012

21 Minus Blogfest and Contest


I really, really hate doing housekeeping posts, but I figure I should probably let you know about this cool.... thing... I'm participating in that goes live this Friday.

It's called 21 Minus, and the whole thing is run by Anna Waggener (http://www.annawaggener.com/) It's about showcasing young writers and bloggers who are under 21 (hence "21 Minus"). There's a bunch of us participating, all of whom have blindly interviewed each other (so I have no idea who interviewed me). All of our interviews will be posted Friday, and then we hop around everyone's blog reading everyone else's interviews.

...Except that's not all. There is ALSO a contest involved, which will I'm guessing be explained in a post on Anna's blog. But I'm sure there will be lots of awesome books and prizes to be won. I think what you have to do to win prizes is read all the interviews, or something.

Here is a lot more comprehensive information and a more detailed explanation of the blogfest. (I'm sure it'll be more useful than me right now... I am so tired...)

and here is the giveaway list. Doesn't it look scrumptious?? Aren't you excited? :)

1 comment:

Hey there! I really treasure every comment... whether it just be a hello or a deeper thought. I love hearing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...