Sunday, October 30, 2011

BOOK PUMPKIN!!!

I AM SO EXCITED, because look what I did!!!

I MADE A HUNGER GAMES PUMPKIN!!!! (Er... carved...)


I am  mostly excited because seriously usually when I try and do these things it totally does not work AT ALL but I was clever this time and worked hard to get it right!!! And it's really cool when it's lit because it kind of looks like the Mockingjay is on fire and yeah, Katniss is the Girl on Fire, right???

I'm so excited this is the most awesome pumpkin I've ever carved!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so freaking awesome! I want it!

    Skills Gracie :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome! I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG! Your pumpkins is bloody amazing! How long did that take to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! It took about an hour and a half to make... although it took more time to figure out how to carve it without having any pieces fall off and ruin the picture. But it was worth it, because it turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god! It looks exactly like the mockingjay! Expect to have a lot of Hunger Games fans beating down your door and demanding you carve one for them in place of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's way good! I stick to triangle eyes and a toothy grin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its awesome! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!

    Oh, and by the way, you totally won that blogfest. Come check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really treasure every comment... whether it just be a hello or a deeper thought. I love hearing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...