Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Books With Well-Worn Covers (RTW!)

Happy Road Trip Wednesday, everyone.

Today's question is....

What book would you read over and over again?

Or what book have you already read multiple times, because there so awesome. Although, once I think about it, the books I read over and over again are not the most awesome books, honestly. It's just because I like them, and they're fun to read. So, the books I read with well-worn covers are...

Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn.

My copy of this particular book, The College Years, is especially worn.
I think I've read it about 5 or 6 times already. That's a record for me!



Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

The books we all know and love... granted, I've only read them once so far. But I already need to read them again, and usually I wait a few years before re-reading instead of a few weeks!


What about you? Which books of yours are well-worn from multiple times reading through them?


5 comments:

  1. OK- HP is a total classic. The other title is new to me, but sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter totally stands up to lots of rereading. I've actually lost count of how many times I've reread the Harry Potter series now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I just wanted to say thank you very much for following my blog! I hope you enjoy looking at it! How did you find it?
    Comment on my blog and let me know what you think of my posts when ever you want!
    Romi.P.S. Your cats are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Romi: No problem! Your blog looked interesting when I found the link to your site when you commented on someone else's blog. And yes, my cats are sweet... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really treasure every comment... whether it just be a hello or a deeper thought. I love hearing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...