Wednesday, August 17, 2011

RTW: Inspiration You Can Find On A Map

Before I answer a YA Highway Road Trip question, go here to check out the interview I did with author Corrine Jackson and go here to check out my "explore-a-teen's-brain" contest, where you can ask teens questions and win prizes!


Today's Road Trip Wednesday question is... (wow, haven't done one of these in awhile...)

What is the most inspiring place you've ever visited in real life?

I've been to a few places around Canada (most recently Calgary and Banff) and the U.S. Oh, and I've also been to Cuba. But no place inspires me more than where I live. Every day, I am inspired by how amazingly beautiful my city is. I mean, look at this:


I bike here often... (though this isn't me)


I love the prairies...

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely place! I'm with you on open spaces and hometowns. A heap of inspiration there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful place, it's so important to love where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about where I live. I find inspiration very close to home.

    Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm so jealous! What a gorgeous place to live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'd like to visit Cuba too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo nice! you should come to Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Madelina: It is! Although... I was kind of selective in picking pictures. It's not ALL that beautiful. ;)

    @Katariina: You should! Cuba is amazing, especially the music. Everyone there is musical, it seems. And the Cubans are insane dancers. :)

    @Lali: Haha, I would love to come to Spain!

    @Aleeza: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, whoops... sorry Madeline. Just called you Madelina... :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really treasure every comment... whether it just be a hello or a deeper thought. I love hearing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...