Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mountains and Procrastination

Hello everyone! I have migrated from Calgary to closer to the mountains, REAL mountains (not just big hills that my family and I call mountains because we live in the prairies, and anything even remotely resembling something not flat is a mountain).

Look, the view from our lodge balcony:



Anyway, here's a video for you (an animation by the National Film Board of Canada) that sums up the difficulty encountered when endeavouring to sit down and write:


Yeah, I usually fail like that too.

More posts to come soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. The mountains look beautiful! And the video was very cute- that guy's an ultimate procrastinator! "I wonder if I should get a haircut?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so beautiful!! best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really treasure every comment... whether it just be a hello or a deeper thought. I love hearing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...