Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweeping Dust Bunnies

Hey! So if you're new here/passing through/visiting or whatever, then GO HERE instead. Because this post is going to be all news/updates and stuff. I hate doing whole seperate posts for this stuff because it's kind of boring, but I also don't like messing up my pointed posts with updates!!

SO I'll make it quick and painless:

-Teen Writers Summer Blogfest starts TOMORROW (which also happens to be Canada Day, aka my country's birthday).
-I have a surprise which will be a first for this blog. ;) Come check out the surprise on July 4.
-July 15 as probably everyone knows, is the release date of the VERY LAST Harry Potter movie. So to celebrate (/say goodbye??) I want to put together a blog post collage of stories of Harry Potter experiences. So if you have a great story (or you just want to share your story) about your experiences with Harry Potter (whether it be movies or books), then please e-mail me at kazuntai101[at]gmail[dot]com
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. No, I started reading it but didn't like it- I don't like vampire/angel themed novels and it just wasn't for me. But thanks for telling me! ( :

    Oh and thanks! I'm glad you like the new format on my blog, though I'm not sure if I'll keep it, I'm testing around with a few!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I really treasure every comment... whether it just be a hello or a deeper thought. I love hearing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...